• 350 Myrtle Avenue (between Carlton & Adelphi)
  • Phone - 718-797-3183 | Email - contact@gnarlyvines.com
  • NEW RESTRICTED HOURS: 1-7pm Tues - Sun, Closed Mondays
Hover over image to zoom
2007 Billecart-Salmon Vintage Extra Brut - Champagne, France

2007 Billecart-Salmon Vintage Extra Brut - Champagne, France

7155

4 Available
$100.00

Description

2007 Billecart Salmon Vintage Extra Brut - Champagne, France
The ’07 is stylistically similar to the non-vintage Extra Brut with its taut precision but the blend is different with a greater emphasis on Pinot Noir (75%), from the best sites in Champagne - Mareuil-sur-Aÿ, Aÿ and the Montagne de Reims. The remaining 25% is Chardonnay from among the best vineyards in the Cote des Blancs. The dominance of Pinot Noir adds a subtle citrus and berry note to this extraordinarily elegant Champagne. A minuscule dosage of 1.2 grams per liter followed by 7 years of rest in the cellar creates a bone dry Champagne with complexity and finesse. Pairs perfectly with complex seafood dishes, luxuriously rich chocolate dessert or even a mighty fine Christmas ham!